This season has seen me on a massive shoe buying spree. There are just so many beautiful designs and styles out there atm and I thought I would share my Top 10 Summer Shoes finds with you. Being a size 9 I used to struggle massively finding shoes and especially trendy ones. High street stores have obviously realised there is a market for us boat sized feet ladies and have come up trumps by adding a vast collection of pretty shoes. I have been adding wedges/heels and flats to my collection over the last few months. Shoes that will also see me through the next spring/summer seasons as well. For me, summer footwear as to be comfortable and I will search for that above trends every time. I think especially being a mum and running around after smalls practical shoes are a must with the odd high fashion trend thrown in for those non-mum nights out. Who doesn’t like a purchase that lasts?
Top 10 Summer Shoes
- Sandals with Vinyl strap £39.99 linked here
- Leather Wedges from Zara £69.99 linked here
- Chunky Sole Sneakers from Zara £49.99 linked here
- Loupe Smart Slider Sandal £80.00 from Dune linked here
- Saltwater Sandals £62.50 from Office linked here
- Steve Madden Mules £39.00 via Dune linked here
- H & M Block Heel £24.99 linked here
- H & M Slip-on Loafers £17.99 linked here
- Birkenstocks £60 from Schuh linked here
- Vans from Schuh £60 linked here
I hope you have found my Top 10 Summer Shoe post useful. What do you tend for go for in the summer months show wise?