I have decided to feature a mini-series series on the blog featuring my favourite Autumn Winter 2019 Trends. Each piece will feature a particular trend for the upcoming months. I will link up my favourite finds with the hope some of you guys will love them as well. I have really enjoyed having a look at the catwalk and seeing how it has been translated to the high street and more affordable pieces for all. Today my focus will be on leopard print which to my delight will follow through to AW. I’m a huge fan of leopard print when worn correctly. Nobody wants the Bet Lynch look. You can add the print to your look by even accessorising your outfit with say a neck scarf, gloves or bag. So let’s see what I found on the high street, I do hope you find some inspiration.
Autumn Winter 2019 Trends
I’m kick-starting my selection with some items from Marks and Spencer. If your an Instagram fan you will know that M&S are killing it design wise with a collection of stylish/fun dresses and a jumpsuit over the summer months. Whilst being in the store yesterday I found more stunning items and with their design team on point atm its only fitting that they feature first in my series.
- M&S Animal print dress with high neck and side splits £45.00 linked here
- M&S Cashmere Animal print jumper £99 linked here
- Zara Leopard print trousers £29.99 linked here
- Zara Leopard print halterneck dress £39.99 linked here
- Zara soft printed scarf £17.99 linked here
- Zara pleated headscarf £9.99 linked here
- Topshop petite leopard print suit £95.00 linked here
- Topshop slingback shoes £65.00 linked here
- Karen Millen Leopard print coat £375 but on sale at present linked here
- Karen Millen dress £215 linked here
- New Look jumpsuit £29.99 linked here
- New Look Green camp print shirt £17.99 linked here
I hope you have found a piece that you like from my selection. I have already purchased number 3 on the list from Zara so keep an eye on my Instagram page to see them irl. They are very comfy from first impressions and can be dressed up with heels or down with sandals and trainers.