Hey all I hope your all well 🙂 Today I’m back with another summer inspired post. This time it’s all about my favourite one piece summer swimsuits. I must say since having children and hitting 40 I tend to reach for a one piece over a bikini. Its pretty much a confidence thing for me and a want to hide the tiger stripes that I should, really wear with pride. You never know things may change in the future and the bikinis may make another appearance. When swimwear shopping I go for a number of things. Style, shape, fabric and overall fit. When I invest in any swimwear I’m very wary of fabric fading especially if its a more expensive brand and its a suit that I will wear in the pool. As we know sun and chlorine can cause fading. But I also want something that’s flattering and nips in all the right places. There is nothing better than stepping out feeling confident. Anyhow, I digress enough of my rambling, let’s see what I love swimwear wise.
My Favourite One Piece Summer Swimsuits
- Underwired swimsuit from Hush £75 linked here
- Scoop back swimsuit from Hush £69 linked here
- Shirred bandeau swimsuit from Topshop £30.00 link here
- Watermelon swimsuit £40.00 by Jaded London from Topshop link here
- J by Jasper Conran swimsuit £42 linked here
- Red Herring black frill bandeau swimsuit £28.00 linked here
- 3D flower high leg swimsuit from New Look £24.00 linked here
- Red floral Bardot swimsuit from New look £19.99 linked here
I hope you have found some inspiration from my one piece summer swimsuit post. Have you any holidays planned for this year?